Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, Akfa University is providing the Medical School Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support overseas students who will take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( vote)
Akfa University is a university in Uzbekistan. It offers education at internationally acclaimed standards to students from different nations. It aims to achieve its goal of being the leading institution of higher education in the region and contribute to the development of Uzbekistan.
Why study at Akfa University? Their mission is to educate a sufficient number of people in the areas that the country needs and propose solutions for the training of professional staff. They train highly qualified specialists in fundamental, medical, exact, and humanitarian disciplines.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Akfa University Medical School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 20%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Uzbekistan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicant must have finished nine years of education or more at an
- elementary school and a middle school.
- Applicants must be international or domestic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Passport bio page
- Diploma from high school or certificate of enrollment at a high school
- The electronic photo was taken within the last three months – 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must hold a High School diploma or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to complete the following requirements:
- TOEFL iBT 55, IELTS 5.5, Duo Lingo 90 or higher for Healthcare Studies (Medical School, Dental School, School of Pharmacy)
- English proficiency: TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.0, Duo lingo 80 or higher for other departments
- 5% Scholarship – Based on an IELTS score of 7.0
- 10% Scholarship – Based on an IELTS score of 7.5
- 15% Scholarship – Based on an IELTS score of 8.0
- 20% Scholarship – Based on an IELTS score of 8.5 or above