The University of Newcastle is now encouraging talented students to participate in its new and exciting Bachelor of Business Analytics Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is available to international and domestic students who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree programme at the university.
A very helpful scholarship programme that will cover the tuition cost of an eligible programme.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university that bears a purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience, preparing graduates for life in an increasingly interconnected society and to serve the regions by taking research that matters to the world and bringing the global expertise home.
Why choose to study at the University of Newcastle? The students at the University of Newcastle will have access to world-class programs, inspiring and collaborative learning environments, and opportunities to put theory into practice with real-world experiences. They allowed learning from passionate and talented teaching staff that have strong industry connections and expertise. At the University of Newcastle, students have a chance to gain practical work experience as part of their study, build a more significant relationship with local, regional, and national industry partners, and the opportunity grow their professional network.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Business Analytics program at Newcastle.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Business Analytics program at Newcastle.
- The applicants must be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the Bachelor of Business Analytics program using the online application platform of the university. Students who are accepted and hold the highest ranks will automatically be awarded.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Passport biometric page
- Work experience
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume
- Letters of work experience are recommended
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained an ATAR equivalent to 85 or above to be accepted and admitted to a Bachelor of Business Analytics program at Newcastle.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must achieve minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Newcastle will provide a total benefit of $5000, which will be paid in installments of $2500 each semester after the relevant census dates to the selected candidates.