Education helps students to build opinions and have points of view on things in life. Therefore for supporting candidates in their studies, the University of Melbourne is offering the Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries program.
A valuable study program for both Australian and International students
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is a sandstone university which was established in 1853 in Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria with several other campuses located across Victoria.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university offers learning that stimulates challenges and fulfills the potential of excellent students from around the world. It also leads participants to personal development.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree program
- Award: $1000 up to $29,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 20 (approximately)
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and Overseas candidates are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking any degree program in any field at the university
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive an offer to study at the University of Melbourne and also have applied to live at Medley Hall.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants need to take admission in a degree level program at the university. After that, they can contact to medleyhall-info-at-unimelb.edu.au for an application form to the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidate might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s country language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational grant will help students by providing the college fee remission from $1000 up to $29,500 depending on the level of financial need.