Dazzling self-funding aspirants from Thailand have a valuable opportunity to apply for the SCGI masters programme Program in Thailand for the academic year 2020.
Excellent opportunity for Thai students to get a masters degree
User Review( vote)
The Sirindhorn centre of Geo-Informatics Master’s Program is a collaboration amongst Wuhan University: China, Burapha University: Thailand, and GISTDA (under Ministry of Science and Technology: Thailand) to offer a Double Master Degree on Geo-Informatics and Space Technology.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: GISTDA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five grants are available
- Nationality: Thai students
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Students from Thailand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Science Program in Geo-informatics (International Program).
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, applicants are needed to be a government official employee, have worked in the government agency or organization for more than 6 months, and have been nominated by the agency or organization to receive the program.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40, have a good performance and have a responsibility at work. The supervisor of the applicant must certify the work performance of the applicant and make sure that the program received will be beneficial to the value of the field of work.
- Candidates who are pursuing another Master degree and have started researching for their Master Thesis should be completed before you go to study abroad. Applicants must conduct good moral and cultural behavior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this bursary, applicants are advised to be registered as a masters degree student at a recognized university in Thailand. After that, seekers can download and submit the completed award application form to the following email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, candidates are required to hold a bachelor degree in any field or an equivalent qualification with a GPA of at least 2.75 or 70% as an average score.
- Language Requirements: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the educational fund for your studies.