Meiji University is actively helping bright students through its mind-blowing Special Grant for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational program is open to privately financed overseas students who wish to take part in undergraduate degree coursework at the university in Japan.
Beneficial offer for international students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Meiji University is one of the leading universities in Japan that was founded in January 1881. Meiji is a popular university in Japan, was an era characterized by Japan’s urgent need to develop as a modern independent nation.
Why study at Meiji University? According to major college-preparatory schools in Japan, it is one of the largest and most prestigious Japanese colleges in Tokyo. Graduates of Meiji have had a lot of success in Japan’s industries.
- University or Organization: Meiji University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Awards: 50% or 100% of their tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must required be enrolling and accepting by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in Japan, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful students will be subsidized for either 50% or 100% of their tuition fees at Meiji University.
Application Deadline: The same date as the application deadline of the admission exam you plan to apply.