The University of Copenhagen is delighted to offer the International PhD Positionsin Social Data Science for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Social Science.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is a public research university located in Copenhagen, Denmark. It consists of six different faculties, with teaching taking place in its four distinct campuses, all situated in Copenhagen.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen has four campus areas. The campus areas are incorporated into Copenhagen’s cityscape, and students utilise the city’s facilities, bringing a dynamic buzz to the city’s streets and cafés.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Social Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Social Data Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with (large) data sets, for example, from past work as a research assistant or from independent research.
- A track record of strong academic performance.
- Experience from past coursework in machine learning as well as econometric methods.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Biology.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit documents in the following manner:
- Cover Letter. The letter must detail your motivation and background for applying for the project.
- An outline of ideas for projects under the frame of the overall project (potentially related to questions of resources assigned to daycare centers or starting age). The outline should describe potential ideas for identification strategies that are suitable and critically discuss challenges.
- Diploma and/or transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a good salary package to successful candidates.