Take advantage of Melbourne Design Study Grants today! The SAE Technology College is providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grants will be awarded to outstanding students who want to study a Bachelor of Design at SAE Melbourne for the February 2021 intake.
Amazing opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
SAE Technology College is located in Brisbane, Byron Bay, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. A dynamic global institute with high industry credibility, we provide specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop our graduates.
Why study at SAE Technology College? They’re passionate about our students’ potential and encourage them to chase their dreams. They promise that your SAE experience – wherever you are enrolled in the world and will offer a progressive learning experience to meet your creative and professional aspirations, help you stand out from the crowd, and give you a ticket to the global stage.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: SAE Technology College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Design
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants are to be domestic or onshore international students wishing to commence study in a Bachelor Program for the February 2021 intake with a Full-time study load.
- Applicants must remain enrolled post-T1 census date
- Applicants have completed the application form and supplied their portfolio link
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, candidates are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of your current Australian passport; OR Australian Citizenship/Birth Certificate PLUS photo ID (e.g. driver’s licence or Keypass ID card)
- A copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (or highest educational qualification).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have successfully completed Secondary Studies (High School) and other academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the following requirements:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): A band score of 6 or higher for an Associate Degree/Bachelor course and 5.5 or higher for a Diploma course (only the Academic Test is accepted)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 60 or higher for an Associate Degree/Bachelor course or 46 (internet-based test) for a Diploma course
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Academic score of 54 (or higher) for an Associate Degree/Bachelor, and an Academic score of 46 (or higher) for a vocational education program
- Completion of Year 12 English at an Australian secondary school or college or equivalent with a minimum result of “Satisfactory” or equivalent.
SAE Technology College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students to complete their education in Australia.