Looking for a great swimming coach internship? Frostburg State University Athletics Department is seeking a passionate and experienced Men’s and Women’s Swimming Intern Coach.
The program is a one year full-time paid program for qualified candidates who have a bachelor or master degree with coaching experience.
Nice opportunity for a swimming coach.
User Review( votes)
With this opportunity, you have a chance to assist with the overall success, performance, and conduct of the FSU Bobcat men’s and women’s swimming program.
Field of Internship: Swimming Intern Coach (Athletics)
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Frostburg State University Athletics Department
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and one year of coaching or other related work experience. Previous competing experience at the collegiate level.
- Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree and/or two years of coaching experience.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
- Program benefits include: $10.33 per hour with limited benefits included
Frostburg State University welcomes and encourages women, veterans and minorities to apply and seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. FSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Appropriate auxiliary aids and services for qualified individuals with disability will be provided upon request.
FSU boasts 21 varsity sports (10 men/11 women). As an intern, your responsibilities are:
- Assist the Head Coach with coaching and supervision of the Swimming Program.
- Help monitor and advise student-athletes to ensure academic success.
- Assist in the evaluation and recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
- This is a 40-hour-per-week, one-year internship which is renewable for an additional year based on performance.
- Hourly rate $10.33 with limited benefits included.
- This position is available in mid-August.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
To participate, you will need to apply online and submit the required documents as Cover Letter/Letter of Application and Resume.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is May 2, 2019.