If you have a dream of studying abroad then here is a lucky chance for you. The Western Union Foundation is offering WU funding for talented candidates at the University of Bradford in the UK.
The program is open for students from all around the world who want to study the full-time undergraduate degree program at the Institute of International Education.
Nice choice to study undergraduate in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Western Union Foundation is a separate charitable corporation. The foundation funds efforts to connect underserved populations to the global economy through education and supports humanitarian relief for communities in crisis.
Why at the University of Bradford? At this university, students gain exposure to the world of work – through placements, sandwich years, industry-standard equipment and talks by leading experts. Here candidates can take full advantage of career and employability services, to help secure their placement.
- University or Organization: The Western Union Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: USD $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business or entrepreneurship.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be the part of the program, the applicant needs to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bradford. After taking admission, the applicant can apply for the award through the Western Union
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicant must be a high school graduate, have successfully completed the general educational development test or be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
- Benefits: The applicant will receive USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution.