The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu is offering the Mental Health Education Annual Scholarship to students who are enrolled in studies dealing with the subject of mental health.
The seasons program aims to reward for deserving high school, college or university student. The program provides students with $1,500 in annual scholarships for their study expenses.
Nice offer for students to win a $1000 award.
User Review( votes)
At Malibu, Beach Cottage is restricted to serving their local communities, outreaching to families and integrating their outside mental health partners such as NAMI.
Application Deadline: Round 1: May 31st 2020 and Round 2: November 31st, 2020
- University or Organization: Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College or University level courses
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open for all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded for all courses in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School/University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants are required to submit an online application and answer the following essay question on the application form.
- What are the differences in the methodologies of mental health treatment between Eastern and Western medicine traditions?
- What are good examples of using these treatments synergistically in providing quality mental health care?
- Are there other modes of treatment outside of western and eastern medicine traditions that can also be of value in providing mental health care?
- What practices can be incorporated into one’s life to promote better states of mental health?
- Are there any determinants which have been shown to lead to better states of mental health? What are some of the factors?
- Can society play a role in promoting positive states of mental health for its citizen’s? How so?
- Supporting Documents: Along with your submission include a picture of yourself or an image which best describes your essay, which they can post on their site to go along with your essay.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants will be required to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College or University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good knowledge of the English language.
- Winners of the program will receive a $1500 award.
- Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college.