Merck is proud to offer 350 Research Grants in the following 4 research areas: – Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery, Life Reimagined/Synthetic Biology, Materials & Solutions, and Digitalization/Computing. Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
The aim of the Research Grant is to create new sustainable partnerships with leading global science and technology players to work on breakthrough science and to generate valuable seeds for future business.
User Review( votes)
Merck is a vibrant team of specialists in Healthcare, Life Science, and Performance Materials. We share a love of science and a passion for technology.
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Research is available in the following areas:
- Healthy Lives / Drug Discovery
- Life Reimagined / Synthetic Biology
- Materials & Solutions
- Digitalization / Computing
- Scholarship Award: Merck intends to provide several research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in various research areas with the option of extension or expansion.
- Nationality: Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The research proposed for the grant must not:
- involve any of Merck’s product
- involve interventional clinical research
- involve the testing of competitors’ products
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Fill out the Application Form using only non-confidential information & send it via email to 350researchgrants-at-merckgroup.com. In order to apply, fill out the application form with your research proposal, use only non-confidential information. Please make sure you have read and accepted the terms and conditions before you submit the application form.