Applications are being accepted for Industrial Design Engineering Faculty Scholarships spring at the Delft University of Technology.
The studentships are available for international students who are pursuing the MSc program. With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Excellent Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The Delft University of Technology aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. The Delft University of Technology known as TU Delft is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands
Application Deadline: 1 October 2019
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Excellent international students who have been admitted to one of the following MSc programs: Design for Interaction (DfI), Integrated Product Design (IPD), Strategic Product Design (SPD) with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for these endowments, your complete application for an MSc program must be uploaded. No extra application form is needed to apply for the opportunity .
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefit: €12.500 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students, which includes a contribution to tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.