Take this chance to study in Italy by applying for the Merit Awards offered by the University of Genova for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and domestic students who have enrolled in any bachelor or master’s degree program at the University of Genova will be considered for this scholarship. Students will be entitled to receive the exemption in tuition fee of the applied program up to a limited amount.
This support will not only help you pursue undergraduate and masters degree at the university but also enhance your learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Known as UniGe, the University of Genova is one of the largest universities in Italy ranked 13th among Italian universities by the ARWU. It strives to provide the highest quality education for student success in business and related careers in cooperation with the international business community.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Genova? The University of Genova is a faithful university strongly engaged in promoting progress and the values of society. Students are given great opportunities, competitive undergraduate and graduate programmes and academic excellence. The university not only provides quality knowledge but also valuable career advice and services by organising guidance meetings, job interviews, traineeships, career days and job matching services.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 15th July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Genova
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: € 400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s and Bachelor’s degree level courses and subjects taught at University of Genova are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at the University of Genova.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must register on the official application portal and login to complete the application process. Applications will be considered after submission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Academic records
- English transcripts of documents
- Admission Requirements: Students should have attended complete 12 years of schooling and hold a heavy bachelor degree to be accepted i a bachelor or master programme at UniGe.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have fluency in English language and must have preferably completed schooling from English medium institutes.
- Proficiency or knowledge in Italian is a plus.
The University of Genova will select the winners for the Merit Incentives and given them € 200 to € 400 to students depending upon whether they belong to the first or second merit range. This amount will be exempted from their total payable tuition fee.