Complete your bachelor’s study at the University of Bologna without worrying about tuition costs by applying for the Collegio Superiore International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2021.
The scholarship is made available to cover the cost of study and food along with other miscellaneous expenses. It will be provided to domestic and international students from all non-EU as well as EU countries. Italian nationals can also apply. The applicants will be eligible to apply to undertake a bachelor’s degree programme.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bologna is a research university in Bologna is one of the top Public universities in Bologna, Italy, and has been ranked 160th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It aims to pave the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalog, cutting-edge research, constant and increasingly broad international perspective.
Why study at the University of Bologna? The University of Bologna is considered to be the oldest university in the Western world that has continually been intertwined with the great names of innovations in science and literature. Students are tutored by high-profile professors using interdisciplinary training through courses and seminars complementary to the university course. It helps the students and offers dedicated services to help young graduates find their footing in the business world.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bologna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: €2,650
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for any bachelor’s degree programme at the University of Bologna.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be opting to gain certification in a bachelor’s programme.
- The applicants must have been accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to access the university portal by registering and complete the application process using the same. There is no separate application to apply to receive the financial contributions.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two recommendation letters
- High school transcripts
- ID Card
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold high school results in high regard to be admitted to a bachelor’s programme at the University of Bologna.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL PBT – 507
- TOEFL CBT – 180
- TOEFL IBT – 80
The University of Bologna will provide the selected applicants €2,650 towards the cost of study and food, which will cover part of the expenses and be given exemption from fees and contributions for enrolment in courses of study (except stamp duty, insurance costs, and regional tax).