If you are interested in gaining legal education in the United States, apply for this Merit-based College of Law International Scholarships at Syracuse University.
The study programme is open for US citizens, permanent residents or international applicants who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university in the United States.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1895, Syracuse University College of Law (SUCOL) is a Juris Doctor degree-granting law school of Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. It offers 11 joint degree programs to the students.
Why would you like to study at Syracuse University College of Law? For international students considering a career in law, there are a variety of excellent options available, depending on their preferences and goals.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University: Syracuse University
- Department: College of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the field of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. There is no application required to be considered for these endowments.
- Supporting Documents: Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college, or university attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international students whose first language is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or score.
The Syracuse University College of Law will provide tuition fees to the high achieving candidates.