If you are thinking to pursue the MBA degree program in the USA, then go ahead apply for the Merit-Based international awards at Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
These merit-based bursaries are available to full-time U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, and international students. The bursaries are awarded in various dollar amounts and are directly applied to tuition charges.
A valuable educational program in the United States
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1960, The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is the graduate business school of the University of Pittsburgh based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Katz is one of the first business schools to offer an MBA and Master of Information Systems dual degree.
Why study at Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business? The school offers MBA certificates which are designed to allow students to enhance the core curriculum according to their career goals.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University: University of Pittsburgh
- Department: Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: No. of scholarships
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher (at time of application).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, students must complete an admission application form for a master’s degree at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of Pittsburgh will provide financial support to the high achieving students for the year 2021/2022. These merit-based opportunities are awarded in various dollar amounts and are directly applied to tuition charges.