Earn your undergraduate degree from Canadian University of Bangladesh by applying the Merit-Based Scholarship program for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for domestic students who are going to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the Canadian University of Bangladesh.
Nice chance for Bangladeshi students.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 2016, the Canadian University of Bangladesh is an emerging university in Bangladesh. It educates the new generation for making them suitable for the emerging world and pioneering and exceeding the education processes.
Why at the Canadian University of Bangladesh? The university provides an excellent education in an interactive environment which prepares students well for their careers in industry, academia and government.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Canadian University of Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Bangladesh
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering, liberal arts, social science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have obtained a GPA of 5.0 in HSC or
- Applicants must have 3 ‘A’s in O level and 2 ‘A’s in A-Level or have at least ‘B’ in rest of the courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide four recent passport-sized colour photographs, duly signed by the student, photocopies of all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts attested by the admission officer of cub after verifying the original, photocopies of birth certificate/nid attested by the admission officer of cub after confirming the original.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or equivalent individually in both SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the 50% to 100% discount in the tuition fee for students based on GPA and results.