Take the first step towards your higher education goals with the Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship program. The Trinity College Dublin is offering this opportunity for the EU and Non-EU postgraduate students who want to study in Ireland.
The main purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial support for students undertaking masters studies (PME or MEd programmes) at college for the academic year 2020/21.
A golden opportunity for EU and Non-EU postgraduate students with some financial support in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1592, Trinity College Dublin is the sole constituent college located in Ireland. It offers a unique opportunity to blend a rigorous academic programme with an unparalleled array of cultural, social and professional experiences.
Why at Trinity College Dublin? At Trinity, students will receive a world-class education at a leading university for both teaching and research. The staff will help you learn the crucial life skills of resilience, self-reliance and self-confidence.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: 3,000 Euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU Students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes
- The holder must engage in full-time or part-time study and must register for the PME or MEd in the academic year 2020/21.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other similar awards.
- Failure to register for a programme in Trinity in September 2020 will result in the award being allocated to the next highest-ranked applicant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a postgraduate degree (PME or Med) at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply and submit the application by email to Dr Keith Johnston at kjohnsto-at-tcd.ie
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach all the following documents:
- Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted)
- Specific course (PME or MEd) and strand for which you intend to register
- A brief list of your main educational qualifications, awarding institutions, and final grade/standing in each qualification
- A personal statement outlining the reasons why you believe you are deserving of a Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College Dublin.
The Trinity College Dublin will provide the award amount of 3,000 Euro contributions towards tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) for the academic year 2020/21.