Get financial support to start your academic journey in India by applying for the Merit-Based programme offered by UPES University.
The programme aims to support students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at UPES University.
Amazing opportunity for students to get benefited in India.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 2003, UPES University is an innovative educational institution in India. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for students.
Why study at UPES University? Their mission is to develop professionals with an international outlook and foster effective outcome-based education system to improve teaching-learning and research continually.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: UPES University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board. Such financial aid positions will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded based on Merit only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of aadhar card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 50% marks in X, XII, or graduation in any stream and must have standardised scores of entrance test.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Winners will receive the award amount up to 100% tuition fees at UPES University in India.