Enhance your computer programming skills by applying for the PhD Position. The programme is organized by the University of Southern Denmark for the session 2020/21.
The grant is available for highly motivated international students who want to apply for a 3-year PhD programme at the University of Southern Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark has consistently been ranked as one of the top 50 young universities in the world. Hurry Up! please apply for this position as early as possible.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a university that offers a wide range of traditional disciplines as well as a broad selection of business and engineering studies.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? While studying at this university, you will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2020
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to 396,545
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Programming Languages
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The ideal candidate has an MSc in Computer Science and experience in at least one of the following areas (acquired, for example, by following courses or through work on an MSc thesis).
- Theory of programming languages, Compilers, Concurrency theory, distributed computing.
- Experience in combining theory and practice of computer science is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the required following documents:
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
- A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages) (please attach this under box “Application form”)
- A detailed CV, including personal contact information
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master‡s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades, or statement from supervisor on the expected completion of the MSc
- At least two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide salary 328,355 – 396,545 – EURO to the successful candidates for PhD study.