Do you want to study in Nepal but worried about the tuition costs? If so, then you must take a look at the Merit-Based Scholarships provided by the National College.
Worthy offer for Nepali students.
User Review( votes)
The National College offers three unique academic programs with the purpose of their education is to enable their students to think creatively and develop the wise capacity for a better life.
Why at the National College? They prepare a new generation of practical and visionary professionals who are willing to shoulder the responsibility of social and economic transformations for an equitable and sustainable society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Nepal
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in development studies, development finance, social studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to the students who secure the highest scores in a competition at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 75% in each of HSEB and DevTest.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the merit awards, applicants are advised to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach an official letter from the Principal or Teacher of the respective higher secondary or equivalent institution, personal essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 45% or minimum 2.0 GPA in aggregate with minimum D+ in all the subjects.
- Language Requirement: For being considered, students are required to give KUSAAT exam.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of 50% tuition fee accredited towards study expenses.