Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Merit Scholarship program. The program is organized by the Lyceum of the Philippines University.
The grant is open to deserving students who want to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Lyceum of the Philippines University.
Nice chance to get an educational fund for studies.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1952, The Lyceum of the Philippines University is an institute of higher education located in Intramuros in the City of Manila, Philippines. It offers 51 degree and non-degree programs.
Why at the Lyceum of the Philippines University? The university will enhance your core values and provides you with the best career options for a future destination.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Lyceum of the Philippines University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% , 50%, 75% , 100%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Philippines students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business administration, hospitality, nursing, engineering, computer studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students whose general average in grade 10 / grade 12 is at least 90% with no grades lower than 85% in any subjects at the final ratings.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, students have to enrol in the bachelor‡s degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, students can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a photocopy of class card (form 138) and certificate of honours with general average signed by your respective principal.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a good score of entrance examination result and the Ishihara test result.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
Lyceum of the Philippines University will provide 5%, 50%, 75%, 100%TF discount or even as much as 100% of and misc. Fee scholarship grant for one academic year or two semesters.