Intending to support the education of the best and the brightest students in Australia, Monash University is announcing Sir James McNeill Postgraduate Research Scholarship for the session 2022/2023.
This is a prestigious award available for research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial and helps support a student with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Beneficial offer for students from all over the world.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University has many campuses. It is Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It has a teaching and research focus on health and wellbeing. It has also a hub of undergraduate and postgraduate’s studies.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, candidates can earn benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It provides a variety of courses and educational opportunities, it helps students acquire knowledge and expertise to make an impact in the world.
Application Deadline: 31 October each year
- University: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Up to $36,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research degree in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be undertaking research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- Meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can send their award application directly to the Monash.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, and transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a postgraduate course at Monash University, seekers need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For entry, claimants are required to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Monash University will provide the award amount of up to $36,800 plus a living allowance (stipend), a research allowance and a relocation allowance for the eligible students.