With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, Doshisha University is actively granting a wonderful Merit funding for self-funded international students.
This scheme is made available for the academic year of 2021-2022 for students undertaking an undergraduate program for 2021 entry. All the successful candidates will get to tuition reduction ranging from 30% to 100%.
Formed in 1875 by Joseph Hardy Neesima, Doshisha University has become an international hub of quality higher education and research. It includes around 14 faculties and several graduate schools that are full of modern facilities and pleasant environment.
Why would you like to study at Doshisha University? It is a wonderful university providing students with a positive experience that stays with them throughout their lives. The courses offered by the university are created to nurture a sense of conscience, confidence and knowledge.
Application Deadline: June 9, 2021
- University or Organization: Doshisha University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 30% to 100% tuition reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program arts, science, IT, business, management and others.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have taken part in a bachelor degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application separately as all the candidates will be considered after enrolling successfully in an applicable program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to send following documents to ensure they make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: To be considered for a bachelor program at the university, you should have sufficient proficiency in the English language if you are non-native English users. The qualifications like TOEFL, iBT and IELTS can be required by the university.
All the successful candidates will get an award in the form of a tuition waiver ranging 30% to 100%.