The University of Stirling is pleased to make available Postgraduate funding for high achieving candidates from Ghana. This scheme is exclusively open for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship carries a motive to find out the best talent from across the world for postgraduate taught programs of the university.
Nice chance for Ghana students to get educational fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stirling is a distinctive, inclusive and modern institution offering top quality higher education to students from all backgrounds. The university holds a vast range of programs across arts, design and fashion, law and communication etc.
Why at the University of Stirling? Apart from top-notch education, the university encourages its students to develop skills, experience and connections. It offers student experience that you couldn’t get anywhere else. Its educational courses are designed by experienced faculty members and recognized worldwide.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghana
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in architecture, construction, design, art, business, finance and others.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible or not, please check the given criteria out:
- Must be from Ghana
- Must have applied for a postgraduate taught program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be chosen for this application , all you need is to apply for an approved course. After applying for an applicable course, you can achieve this application .
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor degree to take part in the master program.
- Language Requirement: For most of its courses, the university accepts all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
Benefits: The Award will be given in the form of £4,000 tuition fee waiver to all deserving candidates.