The Illinois Institute of Technology has come up with Merit Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available for students who want to study undergraduate degree in any discipline at Illinois Tech. Selected students will be given $10,000 to cover the tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Illinois Institute of Technology is a private research university in Chicago highly regarded and internationally known. It ranks 122nd in National Universities of the States. Illinois Tech strives to be recognized in distinctive areas of education and research.
Why choose to study at the Illinois Institute of Technology? Illinois Tech is regarded as the best value school among national universities. The program at Illinois tech provides hands-on experience that makes for a truly distinctive education.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Illinois Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered at Illinois Tech.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied programme Illinois Tech.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for Illinois Tech are accepted through its online application portal or the Common Application. All international students will be considered upon admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic documents
- Professional statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Financial support documents
- Passport identity page
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Illinois Tech required a minimum cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.0/4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 47
- Duolingo – 95-109
The winners of this scholarship will be given a minimum of $10,000 to provide for the tuition fee of the undergraduate programme of choice at Illinois Tech.