Get ready to hop on an enriching and exciting learning ride in the USA at Saint Michael’s College. The college has organized the International Student Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship programme is directed towards international undergraduate students that undertake study at Saint Michael’s. This merit-based grant will cover up to 60% of the programme fee.
User Review( votes)
Saint Michael’s College is a private non-profit Roman Catholic liberal arts college in Vermont ranking 126th nationally. It wants to contribute through higher education to the enhancement of the human person and the advancement of human culture in light of the Catholic faith.
Why choose to study at Saint Michael’s College? With a student-faculty ratio of 13:1, with 1:1 advising with a professor in their respective fields of study and guidance, students of Saint Michael’s experience a meaningful learning process.
Application Deadline: 7th November 2021
- University or Organization: Saint Michael’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme of choice available at Saint Michael’s is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate impressive academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the Common Application Students that apply before the deadline will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all required documents. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Cambridge English Qualification – C
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Duolingo – 110
The selected applicants will be given $2,000 or up to 60% of the undergraduate tuition fee at Saint Michael’s College.