The University of Washington has initiated the Merit Scholarships in the field of Mechanical Engineering to extend financial support to students that have potential but lack funds to pursue their higher education. The scholarship is being offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This merit scholarship is exclusively offered for the undergraduate Mechanical Engineering program taught at the University of Washington. The students are required to have applied and been admitted to the desired programme by 1st May to be eligible to win this scholarship to cover tuition fee costs.
Amazing opportunity for students to complete their degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Washington is a public research university in Seattle that ranks 59th among national universities and 85th in QS World University Rankings. The University of Washington is committed to conserving its primary mission of preserving, advancing, and disseminating knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Washington? The University of Washington educates a diverse student body to become responsible global citizens and future leaders through a challenging learning environment informed by cutting-edge scholarship. UW also values each student’s unique path and offers support as students connect to and engage with the campus and foster a work environment where care for self and others is woven into the fabric of its community.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Washington
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Department
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering program at the University of Washington.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied programme by 1st May
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete their admission application on the university portal. Online scholarship application details can be obtained here. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Proposal document
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo – 120
The University of Washington will provide the selected candidates with merit scholarships to cover the cost of their undergraduate studies in Mechanical Engineering.