Get paid while you study and gain academic experience with the help of the Doctor of Engineering Assistantships offered by the Engineering Institute of Technology in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered to full-time and part-time research Doctorate students that have undertaken the Doctor of Engineering programme at EIT. Teaching Assistant (TA) and Graduate Assistant (GA) positions have been made available to students. Winning candidates will be provided a 10% tuition fee discount and a stipend at an hourly rate.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The Engineering Institute of Technology is a private college in Australia with a mission to provide students throughout the world with measurable and significant productivity gains in their workplace through cutting-edge and applied engineering education. EIT operates globally and is ranked among the world’s few institutes to specialize in engineering.
Why choose to study at the Engineering Institute of Technology? Engineering Institute of Technology being one of the only institutes in the world specializing in engineering follows a unique and highly supportive methodology with state-of-the-art technologies and expert lecturers. EIT is recognized for its programs that are designed by international industry experts to ensure that the students graduate with cutting-edge skills valued by employers around the world.
Application Deadline: The applicants must apply in accordance with the commencement of the term they wish to start their studies. Future students must submit their scholarship application 1 month prior to the start date of the course and current students must apply no later than 3 weeks before the next semester/term.
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctorate
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: Limitless
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Home country national and foreign students can all apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Deng programme offered at the EIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must receive and accept an offer, or be currently enrolled in EIT’s Deng program as a full-time or part-time student.
- The applicant must not be currently employed by EIT in a teaching role.
- The applicant must not be a recipient of the EIT staff postgraduate research scholarship.
- The applicant must not have failed any units during your study in the Deng program at EIT.
- The applicant must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the online application portal. Then, current students and future students must complete their respective scholarship application forms and submit it to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified photo ID e.g. passport
- Certified transcripts relating to any previous education
- Details of relevant work experience and employment including a resume/CV
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have to BE honors, Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) with minimum Second-Class Honours Division A (H2A), or an appropriate and relevant Master’s degree from EIT or other recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The candidates selected by EIT will be awarded a 10% discount on total tuition fees for the next term/semester and will be paid at a stipend rate of AUD$32/hour or equivalent for their duties.