To make your higher education more affordable in Nepal, National College is granting the Meritorious Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for applicants who want to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
The National College offers three unique academic programs with the purpose of their education is to enable their students to think creatively and develop the wise capacity for a better life.
Why study at the National College? They prepare a new generation of practical and visionary professionals willing to shoulder the responsibility of social and economic transformations for an equitable and sustainable society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nepalese students
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Nepal
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to the Bachelor level students who secure 4.00 GPA/CGPA in all the subjects in a semester
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, applicants must undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an official letter from the Principal or Teacher of the respective higher secondary or equivalent institution, personal essay.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 10+2 or equivalent degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 45% or minimum 2.0 GPA in aggregate with minimum D+ in all the subjects.
- Language Requirement: For being considered, students are required to give KUSAAT exam.
National College will provide educational funds to students to cover their expenses in Nepal.