Apply for admission at La Trobe University and get a chance to fund your study with Elicos Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The ELICOS Scholarship is available for prospective international students who will undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at La Trobe University.
La Trobe University was founded in 1964 and is an Australian public research university. It offers a variety of degree programmes in BA, Postgraduate, PhD, and PhD. Applicants reach academic excellence and increase their studies in this field.
Why study at the La Trobe University? The university supports and encourages deserving students to pursue their studies. You will gain excellent knowledge and experience in education, with a strong emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: December 31. 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: Percentage deduction on ELICOS tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: English for Further Studies (ELICOS) course
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- New international students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at La Trobe University in 2021 or 2022 preceded by an ELICOS course at La Trobe College Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, seekers must take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate at this university. The applicants who successfully receive an ELICOS offer will automatically be considered for the opportunity based on the eligibility criteria
- Supporting Documents: Submit resume, transcripts of all previous school attended, and other related documents.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, applicants must have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who belong to any non-English speaking country must submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency. This institution recognizes TOEFL and IELTS.
La Trobe University will provide the percentage deduction on ELICOS tuition fees to study in Australia.