The University of Bradford is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its MERO Scholarship in the United Kingdom. The program is awarded to students from Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Palestine, and Nepal.
The funding program encourages highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Beneficial offer for motivated students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, the University of Bradford is the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict situated in the city of Bradford. It attracts a number of students from around the world and maintains five faculties.
Why at the University of Bradford? The university is well-known for excellence, creativity, and impact and provides top-notch teaching and facilities to students. Here candidates can get the outstanding experience that will make them leaders in their field and intensive personal support during their studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Palestine, and Nepal.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research programs in all subjects offered by the university (excluding MBA, distance learning, and external).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Students on discounted partnership programs are not entitled to this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the University of Bradford. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must be progressing with a minimum 58 % marks or above.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Bradford will provide £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction to study undergraduate or postgraduate programs for the academic session 2020-2021.