To attract aspiring and talented students in the UK, Ulster University is now offering unique MetaCompliance Scholarships to help and support students financially to achieve their future career goals.
The motive of the bursary is to support UK and EU students who want to start their undergraduate degree in Cybersecurity.
Great opportunity for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Ulster University legally the University of Ulster is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is the largest university in Northern Ireland and the second-largest university on the island of Ireland.
Why study at Ulster University? They put a strong emphasis on skills-based practice and field-work, their undergraduate degrees include an optional placement year where you can get the chance to work in industry or study abroad.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Cyber Security.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students from Home / EU locations are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a 500 – 1000 word essay on the following topic: What are the top 3 Cyber Security threats facing Generation Z?
- Admission Requirements: A minimum required to be considered for entry to our undergraduate programmes is the equivalent of three A-levels at CCC.
- Language Requirement: All applicants to the University (from the UK and overseas) are required to show evidence of a minimum English language level in order to be accepted into our courses.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £1000 to study at Ulster University in the UK.