Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, Arts University Bournemouth is providing the Global Bursary.
Grab this wonderful programme and get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1880, Arts University Bournemouth is a further and higher education university based in Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom, specialising in art, performance, design, and media.
Why study at Arts University Bournemouth? Their job to help you get ready for your future and they provide a wealth of support, advice and guidance to help your career take off in the right direction.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2021
- University or Organization: Arts University Bournemouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000 – 5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have accepted your Programme offer at AUB.
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the degree programme at the university. Students will be automatically considered for all scholarships and bursaries available once you have completed their application for your course of study.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have Level 3 qualifications, which should include at least one creative subject.
- Language Requirement: To apply to AUB, you’ll need to have an English language qualification at the required level for the course you would like to study.
Arts University Bournemouth will provide the award amount of £3,000 – 5,000 for deserving and talented students.