One thousand applications are available for Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship sponsored by Michael Moody Fitness. The program offers $1,500 financial support to cover education-related expenses like tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board.
The program is a competitive college award for a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who plans to enroll full-time for a full-time 2021-2022 academic year at a recognized two-year or four-year university or college in the United States.
Application Deadline: Open until 1,000 applications are submitted or August 1st, 2020, whichever comes first.
- University or Organization: Michael Moody Fitness
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate study
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1000
- Nationality: US citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Only for the United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career and enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Psychology, Biology, Kinesiology, Nursing, General Medicine, Dentistry, Behavioral Sciences, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another health-related major.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enrol full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants must complete the online application. Students should gather the following information needed for the application process: Details of outstanding achievement in school, List of involvement in school and community activities, and List of work experience
- Supporting Documents: No documents are to be sent to Michael Moody Fitness at this time. Paper copies of applications, resumes or other materials will not be accepted.
- Entry Requirements: Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
The program is offering 1000 award of $1500. The student may apply and use the money for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board.