If you are looking for a chance to study in Germany, then you can join The Marion Dönhoff Fellowship program offered by the Michael Succow Foundation in Germany.
This educational program is open for those International students who wish to have unique postgraduate research experience in Germany.
Great opportunity to get unique postgraduate research experience in Germany.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1999, the Michael Succow Foundation is the first conversation foundation. The foundation aims to develop the wilderness oases, accompanied by special opportunities.
Why at this program? Through this program, scholars will have a chance to experience political ecology, environmental and more research fields. They will know about different things and get to explore something new.
Application Deadline: Each year before the 1st of July and 1st of January.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for a postgraduate research degree program in the field of Political Ecology, Environmental journalism or Sustainable Development.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must be between 25 and 38 years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants need to be registered as a postgraduate student in a recognized university or an institution in Germany. After being admitted, they can send their application for the award by email to sophie.hirschelmann(at)succow-stiftung.de.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit one page of the motivation letter, project description of the issue to be analyzed, curriculum vitae, proof of language skills, and a copy/ scan of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is necessary for this program.
- Language Requirement: Participants are bound to show their English and German language proficiency by taking TOEFL, IELTS, or GMAT test.
Benefits: The program will give grants to study and work visit in Germany for up to five months.