Are you gazing for an opportunity to study in the US? If the answer is yes, then you can join the Fondation Hoffman Scholarship program which is presenting by University of the People in the US.
The financial aid is activated for International students and aims to help them in getting an associate’s degree in the US.
Perfect choice to get a degree with free tuition fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of the People? At this university, candidates are free to choose their subjects for study. It will provide you with a great experience of a student’s life along with developing your personality and communication skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for this position.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an associate degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful applicant must not hold any other award from the university and can partially fund their studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are suggested to complete their admission process for an associative degree at the university. After completing this, they will be instructed by the university for applying to the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should need to submit previous study certificates, language ability certificate or scores, curriculum vitae, and a copy or scan of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Must be a high school graduate.
- Language Requirement: Taking TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language capability is a must if English is not a candidate’s local language.
Benefits: In this free tuition program, candidates will have up to ten Assessment Fees funded which will be helpful for getting an associated academic degree.