Shire is pleased to offer the Michael Yasick ADHD Scholarship in memory of Mike Yasick, a senior executive at the Shire.
The award is open to recognizing brave individuals who work hard to overcome the challenges of this life-changing situation and help to continue their educational activities.
Nice offer for US students to get a $2000 award for study.
User Review( votes)
The Shire wishes that all students achieve continued success to pursue higher education. Shire sponsors this application as part of her work to support patients with ADHD, their families, and the professionals who help them.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018, 8:00 pm Eastern Time
- University or Organization: the Shire, U.S., Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate level in any field.
- Admissible Criteria: The program is for individuals in the United States who:
- are accepted to or will be enrolled in a 2- or 4-year Undergraduate Program or a Graduate Program (of one or more years in length) at an accredited college, university, trade school, technical school, or vocational school located in the US under the care of licensed health care professional for ADHD
- Only legal residents of the United States are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by submitting an online form which given on the application website.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have academic qualification proof.
- Entry Requirements: Have been diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language skills like reading, writing, and speaking.
Benefits: Each winner will receive $2,000.