The University of Pardubice is inviting applications for Fully Funded Summer School Scholarships at the University of Pardubice in the Czech Republic. The scholarship is open to pursuing a degree program in Chemistry, Material Science, or Chemical Technology.
The university will offer 28 scholarships. Each scholarship will cover study, accommodation, and meals to the winners.
Founded in 1950, The University of Pardubice is the only university in Pardubice Region. It represents the peak of education, promotes independent education and research activities while playing an important role in the scientific, cultural, social and economic development of society.
Why at The University of Pardubice- Studying in a foreign country is a big step in your life. The University of Pardubice realizes this and has set up a support system, namely the Office of International Affairs, to help you. It offers 2 Bachelor’s, 3 Masters and 14 Doctoral study programs taught in English.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019.
- University or Organization: The University of Pardubice
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing a degree program.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the study, accommodation, and meals.
- Numbers of Award: There are 28 scholarships available.
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the Czech Republic
- Language: English
- Access Mode: Online
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Chemistry, Material Science, or Chemical Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must be University students from all around the world who have completed one to four years of university studies.
- The applicants must be pursuing a degree in Chemistry, Material Science, or Chemical Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.upce.cz/en/summer-school-2019-application-form
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must include a description paragraph motivation letter on the topic of “Smart Governance” or “Life is Chemistry” with their application form.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must hold an offer to study a degree program in Chemistry, Material Science, or Chemical Technology at the university.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide all the following:
- There are 28 full scholarships available.
- Scholarships cover study, accommodation, and meals.