Complete your postgraduate degree at the University of Nottingham by applying for the Middle East and Turkey Postgraduate Excellence Award and become a part of the team of expert researchers. International students are invited to apply for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational Award aims to help and support high-achieving international students who want to be part of a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham University is a general research institute in Nottinghamshire, England. It was established in 1881 and granted a Royal Charter as a University College of Nottingham in 1948. It delivers global students with various choices of programs and services.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? UofN is a dynamic, ever-changing university internationally recognized for its excellent educational criteria. Due to Nottingham’s small batch sizes, it has a reliable capability that delivers superior teaching and learning effects and commits undivided awareness to each student.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000 to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE, and Yemen are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be domiciled in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE, or Yemen.
- Students must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Students must hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must enroll in the university using the online application portal and complete the application process. The applicants can also apply through the scholarships section of our application system, Nottingham Hub. Applicants will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of their degree
- Scanned copy of the IELTS
- Scanned copy of the ID Document
- Scanned copy of the declaration
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the Postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will offer scholarships covering a contribution of between £4,000 to £8,000 towards full-time master’s tuition fees for high-achieving international students in the Middle East and Turkey.