Scot College is proud to announce its Middle School academic programs for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The sponsorship will be provided to students who possess excellent academic credentials of the previous year of study.
Worthy offer for students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Scots College is a boarding school located in wellington with a motto – “Virtutem Paret Doctrina” meaning let education build all-round character. It is proudly recognised as an IB school.
Why study at Scots College? At Scots College, students are provided with an individualised education where every student’s unique educational needs are catered to with the help of a team of dedicated and passionate teaching staff who deliver world-class education. It has adopted a Future Focussed Learning Strategy to keep up with the ever-changing globalisation and technological advancements.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Scots College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 9
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All subjects and courses pertaining to year 9 are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have done exceptionally well in their previous year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete enrolment application through the applications for external students. Applicants have to complete the funding form provided by the school.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the result of the previous year of study.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have relevant marks in their previous qualification.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to be proficient in the English language and know basic communicable English.
The school will provide the selected student’s concession on their annual tuition fee every year to a certain extent.