Getting study at this university is a great chance to achieve your educational goals at a lower cost. The State University of New York at New Paltz is pleased to offer the International Student Scholarships in the United States.
The educational program aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree at the university. It is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
SUNY New Paltz is a selective, comprehensive university with bachelors and masters degrees in subjects of primary interest to international students. Hurry up! Apply for its International Student Scholarships in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1828, the State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) is well known for its high-quality, affordable education. The university strives to make students feel at ease right away and to assist them during their academic careers.
Why would you like to study at SUNY New Paltz? While study at the university, students has the opportunity to learn about a variety of cultures while also exploring the faculty’s fascinating and stimulating education.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2021
- University: The State University of New York at New Paltz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The first preference will be given to a newly admitted or a matriculated graduate international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate program at the State University of New York at New Paltz. International applicants admitted are automatically considered for an International Student Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have up-to-date official transcripts from all secondary schools (high schools)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- TOEFL iBT: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 58
- Duolingo English Test: 105
The State University of New York at New Paltz will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.