Take advantage of MIEM Excellence Scholarships today! The University of Paris will be providing a tuition award for masters students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programmes and to attract the best foreign students to constitute a pool of excellent potential future PhD students.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in France.
User Review( votes)
The University of Paris metonymically known as the Sorbonne was the main university in Paris, France. It had four faculties: Arts, Medicine, Law, and Theology. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Paris? The university is a committed employer, promoting the quality of working life and professional inclusion of all its staff. It offers professional opportunities and a working environment that fosters individual and collective innovation and offers attractive career paths.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2021
- University or Organization: University of Paris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 10 K€ each
- Number of Awards: 91
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Faculties of Sciences, Health, Social Sciences & Humanities (SSH) and IPGP
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- of foreign nationality and primo (first)-applicant at a French university
- a foreign baccalaureate holder or national diploma certifying completion of secondary education (that corresponds to the international ISCED/ISCED level3)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete their master’s application form. Students send their application to the International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI): [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the letters of recommendation, references, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The level of proficiency depends on the programme of study and can be found in the description of each Master’s programme on the website (under Study, Master’s programmes).
The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Science Faculty: 35 scholarships (8 K€ each).
- Health Faculty: 28 scholarships (10 K€ each)
- SSH Faculty: 35 scholarships (8 k€ each)
- IPGP: 7 scholarships (10 K€ each)