Do you have a desire to accomplish your degree programme in Canada? Apply for the Seneca Renewable Entrance International Merit Scholarships at Seneca College.
The programme aims to support international students who want to study a Diploma or Graduate Certificate programme at the college.
Amazing chance for overseas students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology is a multiple-campus public college located in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada. It offers full-time and part-time programs at the baccalaureate, diploma, certificate and graduate levels.
Why study at Seneca College? They’re recognized around the world for our career-focused programs, expert faculty, committed staff, and the success of our many graduates.
Application Deadline: May 30
- University or Organization: Seneca College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma or Graduate Certificate
- Award: Up to $1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Available to full-time international students who are entering into a diploma or graduate certificate program. There are a limited number of awards and selection is made by the Seneca Awards Committee based on academic standing coming into the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are advised to enrol in the diploma or graduate certificate degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, letters of recommendation and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- Successful completion of a minimum of two years of full-time study in a school and country where English is the primary language
- Successful completion of an intensive English program such as the English Language Institute
- A recognized international language test score such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- 0 GPA+ — $500 per year
- 3 GPA+ — $750 per year
- 6 GPA+ — $1,000 per year