Mike Giannulis Grant is currently open to the most talented students for the academic year 2021/2022. It is financial aid for candidates who want to enrol for an advanced college course or university course.
The study award is open for a freshman, sophomore, as well as a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited and recognized educational institution. This scholarship is applicable to all universities in the USA.
College/University students are eligible to apply for this application program and get an award amount of $1000.
User Review( votes)
Michael Giannulis is the chief executive officer of BPO USA as well as Pixx Media. Michael Giannulis is a knowledgeable and effective entrepreneur and marketer who appreciates that education is undeniably the most significant and crucial element of successful career growth. He was born and brought up in Tarpon Springs, Florida.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Provider: Mike Giannulis
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject stream
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A student could be a senior in a high school or at present accepted at a familiar college or for that matter a university
- He or she could be a freshman, sophomore, as well as a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited and recognized educational institution to become qualified for the Mike Giannulis grant money
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All essay submissions for the Mike Giannulis Grant should be made via email, with a Word file attached, and the same sent to [email protected]. Please provide the following details with your essay submission:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- School Graduation Date
- College or university you’re are currently applying, or accepted at, or enrolled Most recent GPA
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must submit an elaborate and informative essay of approx 750-800 words on the topic, “Scaling Your Business – Six Stages of It and How to Succeed?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $1000 for undergraduate study.