Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and become a part of the Roehampton Music Scholarships at the University of Roehampton.
Music Scholarships are available to students demonstrating high levels of excellence in music. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice chance for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1975, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is also ranked 3rd in London for research quality in Education, and the 4th for English.
Why study at the University of Roehampton? Their academic teaching staff work at the cutting edge of their subjects, which means their teaching is based on the very latest knowledge.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2021
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £1,200 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students demonstrating high levels of excellence in music. They enable undergraduate and postgraduate students to meet some of the costs of developing their talents through lessons, courses, or the purchase of relevant equipment (instruments/strings/sheet music). In return, music scholars enhance the cultural life of the University through performances and other activities.
- They are available to home, EU and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should prepare between 5-8 minutes of music to perform live at an audition or to be submitted as a video. This can be in any style or genre.
- Admission Requirements: Students usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognised British or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: If you are considering full degree study at the University of Roehampton, postgraduate or research you must demonstrate that you possess at least a minimum standard of English language proficiency.
Each successful scholar will receive the worth up to £1,200 per year to complete their study in the UK.