Are you searching for your next career move? Here, you have a great platform to apply for the Minister’s Scholarships at the University of Warsaw in Poland.
The studentship is available for the outstanding aspirants from Poland to pursue a one-degree program at the University of Warsaw in session 2020-2021.
Excellent opportunity for aspirants from Poland
User Review( votes)
Prime Minister of Poland retained a notoriously strained relationship with President Wa??sa during Olszewski’s brief government. It is further assisted by a deputy prime minister (or ministers), who will act as a vice-president within the council of ministers.
Why study at the University of Warsaw? The university helps aspirants to prepare for the future. Here they can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs in careers database and get the advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Prime Minister of Poland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: PLN 17,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Poland students
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Poland
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to obtained entry for the next year of study in a given academic year 2020/2021 at the University of Warsaw.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in any of their chosen course at the University of Warsaw. After being registered, claimants can submit the award application form which will be available on this website.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are advised to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to PLN 17,000.