For encouraging students with academic ability, the University of Queensland is awarding Clem Jones Sporting Scholarships for the brilliant Australian students.
The studentship is available for the newly admitted candidates to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fantastic opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? At this university, students can get the dynamic, diverse and thriving student environment. It provides solid a foundation of career development principles, professional career guidance, and employment services to students.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies number of awards are available
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have at least 3 years (full-time equivalent) of your undergraduate program to complete once awarded the scholarship and be, or will be, enrolled on a full-time basis, except in exceptional circumstances as considered relevant by the committee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide evidence of financial need, academic results, and sporting results.
- Admission Requirements: To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to complete Queensland Year 12, achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $6000.