If you are a high-achieving, low-income Independent school student, you have a great opportunity to apply the UPLIFT Scholarship which is presenting by the Ministry of Education.
This recognizes the achievements of students in Independent Schools who have performed well academically or in specific talent areas and are from lower-income families.
Fabulous opportunity for Singapore Citizens.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Education (MOE) formulates and implements education policies on education structure, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment. Its mission is to mould the future of the nation by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: The Ministry of Education
Course Level: Any degree
Award: 100% fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Singapore Citizens
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Singapore Citizens can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Students must have:
- The grant is open to Singapore Citizens who are attending Independent Schools;
- From families with gross monthly household income (GHI) ? $2,750, or gross monthly household per capita income (PCI) ? $690 (PCI = GHI divided by a number of household members). (These students qualify for 100% fee subsidy under the Independent School Bursary (ISB)).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make your education more affordable, applicants are admitted to the school through Direct School Admissionsand/or qualified for Edusave Scholarships for Independent Schools (ESIS)
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefits: Applicants receiving a 100% fee subsidy will be auto-awarded the UPLIFT Scholarship.