The Department of Politics and International Studies is delighted to announce the PAIS PhD Studentship for candidates from any country at the University of Warwick.
This study program provides a full funding opportunity to all eligible students who are intending to enroll in a PhD degree program at a university in the UK.
PAIS PhD Studentships at University of Warwick, UK
A valuable opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a British campus university that was founded in 1965. It offers an award-winning service to students both before and throughout their studies.
Why study at the University of Warwick? While studying at the University of Warwick, students will be able to explore the picture-perfect postcard county of Warwickshire in between lectures.
Application Deadline: The applicants must submit all required application materials until May 31, 2023.
- University: University of Warwick
- Department: The Department of Politics and International Studies
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full academic fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have obtained a Masters-level degree in a relevant subject area from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Have a strong undergraduate qualification in a relevant subject area, if possible.
- Have the requisite standard of English (see Entry Requirements).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To consider an application for enrollment, students need to apply for admission to the University of Warwick. They should download a PAIS application form on their system and after complete, the form submit it will all document via email to Kay Edsall ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach the all required documents such as CV, academic transcripts, and two scholarship references.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must have an IELTS score of 7.0 with no more than two components at 6.5 or 6.0, or other accepted language test.
The university will provide full academic fees and a maintenance grant in line with the UK Research Council standard stipend for up to three and a half years.
Thank you. Iam interested, just completed my Master of Strategic Management under NZ scholarship and would like to apply for this scholarship. I am from Papua New Guinea, a country in the South Pacific.